- The White Pearl has one toilet aboard
- Cushioned seats
- Plastic clears on the sides but open at the front
- Maximum passengers onboard is 19 including infants
- You are welcome to bring snacks and drinks aboard
The White Pearl Christmas Lights Cruise
See the Christmas Lights in style with our new luxury pontoon. Limited to only 19 guests you can enjoy a laid back cruise as part of a public tour or private hire. The vessel has a toilet aboard and alcoholic drinks are BYO.
From early December through to January the Mandurah Canal residents display a fantastic assortment of Christmas lights that offer an amazing experience to the general public. There is a wishing well located within the canals, throw your money in and donate to the Mandurah Districts Rotary Club which then distributes the funds to local community groups.
New Years Eve
We have a dedicated cruise product running on New Years Eve, book here.
About The Vessel
What to Bring
- Coat or jacket, it's an open air boat and it can get cold on a night.
- Cameras, there's lots to see.
- Due to space restrictions, no prams or strollers open aboard, we have limited storage so please try to leave prams in the car.
- BYO beers & wine. Maximum 2 drinks per person and no large eskys.
Departure Dates & Times
1.5 Hour Sunset & Christmas Lights Cruise
From the 1st of December to the 8th of January the 1.5 hour Sunset &Christmas lights cruise departs daily at 7pm. See bottom calendar.
1 Hour Christmas Lights Cruise
From the 1st of December to the 8th of January the 1 hour Christmas lights cruise departs daily at 8:45pm. See top calendar.
Departure Location and Boarding
20A Ormsby Terrace, Mandurah, 6210. Please check-in at the Mandurah Boat Hire office, 20 minutes before your departure time the boat can not wait for late arrivals.
There are no refunds available for any cancellations to our “Christmas Lights Cruises” however if 14 days notice is given we will offer a voucher to the value of the tickets to be used at Mandurah Boat Hire. Rescheduling your departure date is not allowed once tickets for your cruise are 80% sold. If we cancel the trip for any reason, including unfavourable weather or mechanical issues then we will attempt to reschedule if availability allows or offer a full refund.